Saturday 19 March 2022

Fairy magical....!!

Hey friends...

Heffy Doodle runs a challenge every month over in their Heffy doodlers group on Facebook so this month I totally wanted to get creative and join in!! 

The theme for the challenge is "Shake your shamrock" so I decided I would make a shaker card with green and gold along with the Absotoothly awesome stamp set....


To create my card I started with a card base of Neenah desert storm and Inked up the Stoney maloney stencil over the whole base using Twisted citron and Lucky clover distress oxide inks before giving it a bit of a splatter with Lucky clover and black paint mixed with water....

I then die cut some Fancy Nancy frames (also used a stitched circle die) to make my shaker portion. This was filled with a mix of pretty sequins from Brittney Lee on Etsy so it can SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!!



I die cut the Fairy and Magical sentiments multiple times from gold and black cardstocks then layered them together with Bearly arts liquid glue....

The tooth plush I die cut from pretty sparkly gold glitter card and added on the little eyes and mouth from Black card. This die is so cute I totally need to make my little one a tooth plush from felt ready for her next loose tooth!!

I stamped the fairy from the Absotoothly awesome stamp set and coloured her in with alcohol markers, Tinkerbell was my inspiration for colours on this one as my daughter loves Tinkerbell! 

The card was completed by adding a few gold sequins from a sequin mix by CPD and attached with micro glue dots....


I hope you enjoy this card and maybe you might like to come and join in the Heffy challenge too!!
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment