Saturday 5 March 2022

Celebrate spring release at CPD...!!

 Hey friends...

There is a brand new release on the way at Catherine Pooler Designs and this collection is called "Celebrate spring"....

Today I'm sharing a card that I made using some products from the mothers day bundle that was shared by Catherine today!!


I started with a piece of CPD cardstock and stamped a bunch of the images from the Fresh picked floral set to create a stem of pretty flowers...

I used colours of CPD ink that co-ordinate with the Happy mama pattern paper...

- Be mine
- Minted
- In the park
- Coral cabana
- Tiara


From black cardstock and black foam sheet I die cut the Just mom word die from each and then adhered them together with some Bearly arts liquid glue before adhering to the card base partly over the flower image also with BA glue....

I added in the Happy and Day to the sentiment from the Mothers & daughters stamp set and then completed the card by adding a touch of Helsinki sequins!!

I just adore this new set of products, It's so much fun to play with and create a bunch of flowers arranged however you want them....


Keep an eye out for lots more inspiration from the team as they have heaps of gorgeous creations to share with you and get you inspired with the new release from CPD. It will be available to shop on the 8th March for StampNation members and then the 9th of March for general ordering....Yipppee!!

Thanks for stopping by my friends, I will be back with more inspiration using these products very soon. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment