Monday 28 February 2022

Time with you....!!

Hey my friends...

I have a slimline card to share today featuring the Just roll with it stamp set from Catherine Pooler along with some other fun new products released in the At home collection....


Here is a list of the products I used to create this card...

- Just roll with it (plus co-ordinating dies)
- Moments in time sentiments (plus co-ordinating dies)

To create this card I started with a piece of lime green cardstock and then inked around the edges with CPD ink and into the centre leaving some without ink. I added a splatter by using some gansai tambi watercolour paint and a brush to flick it on!!

Once I was happy with the colour I die cut with the plant stand slimline die...



I coloured up a bunch of the super cute kitties using alcohol markers, die cut them with the co-ordinating dies and then added them to the card base with varying depths of foam tape so they popped up off the card...

Cherish the time with you sentiment finished off the card along with a touch of Valencia sequins!!


I just love these new products, I know they are going to get regular use here in my craft room.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this new card. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment