Friday 11 February 2022

So much stronger....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I have been having lots of fun playing with some fabulous products by Simon Hurley Create!!

Simon has such awesome products that you can create beautiful cards with and today I have a slimline one to share with you that I made using the Bold blossom slimline background stamp (plus sentiment from Lovely lantanas stamp set)


To create this card I started with a black cardstock base. I then used a piece of white cardstock to stamp the Bold blossom image onto with black ink. Using the co-ordinating stencil I inked up the image using Simons inks!!

Once the image was all inked up I grabbed some scissors and fussy cut the whole piece out...
 


I then added the image to the black cardstock base with foam tape so that it popped off the base giving some dimension...

To complete the card I added a gold heat embossed sentiment from the Lovely Lantanas set that I also fussy cut before adhering on the image along with a touch of pretty sequins!!

I just love the gorgeous colours of Simons inks on this card and Im looking forward to inking it up in my different colour combos too...

I hope you enjoyed this card and feel inspired to get inky and creative, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment