Wednesday 9 February 2022

At home release day....

 Hey friends...

It's release day for the brand new collection "At home" at Catherine Pooler designs!! Yippeee!!


I got to play with the Just roll with it bundle and I absolutely love it....
If your a fan of cats and plants then this one is for you!!

For this card I paired the Just roll with it stamp with an older released stamp set Strolling borders to create a little pathway for the kitties to be on!!


I stamped the path with CPD ink and then popped my kitty cat images on the path with different levels of foam tape to add dimension to the scene...

Images were stamped and then die cut with the co-ordinating dies, coloured with alcohol markers!! 


To complete the card I added a stamped sentiment to the top corner also from the Just roll with it stamp set and then added a touch of Valencia sequins....


I just adore these new products and I bet you will too!!

I will have some more inspiration very soon using the new products so keep an eye out here.
Happy shopping friends, hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment