Thursday 6 January 2022

It's an ink re-fresh....!!

Hey friends...

A brand new release is upon us at Catherine Pooler Designs and to start off the excitement there is an ink re-fresh of three CPD ink colours....

The three ink colours getting a re-fresh are :

It's a boy - Oh boy!

Mint to be - Minted

Sweet sixteen - Sixteen candles 

The updated versions are just gorgeous and I couldn't wait to share them so I've got a new card here using all three colours!!



To create this card I started with a white card base and directly stamped on the giraffe from the Take a peek stamp set...

I then added a cute little hat using the new Sixteen candles ink!!


I then went on to creating my sentiment...

To do this I used a piece of CPD premium cardstock and swiped on all three new inks colours slightly overlapping each other. I then die cut the happy x three base and middle layer from the inked cardstock piece and another base and the top layer from black cardstock before adhering all together!!

I added the sentiment over the giraffe using some foam tape to prop it up a little adding some dimension. To finish off the sentiment I used the birthday word from the Cheerful greetings set and stamped it with Oh boy!.....

To complete the card a slight touch of sparkly sequin goodness and a black cardstock mat!!


Catherine Pooler and the team have lots of amazing inspiration and exciting things coming up this week so keep an eye out, you wont want to miss it....

Pop back soon for more from me!!
Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment