Saturday 8 January 2022

Global adventure 2....!!

 Hey friends...

A brand new collection is coming soon at Catherine Pooler Designs and this one is a part two for the Global adventure collection....


I'm excited because I got to play with the fabulous French inspired products and I'm here to share one of my cards with you....

This card uses the pattern paper from the Under the Eiffel Tower paper pack for the base and then I added some images from the Dreaming of France stamp set that I coloured up using Parkoo alcohol markers before die cutting with the co-ordinating dies!!


I added the images with different layer of foam tape creating dimension and to add a little cafe table scene, isn't it too cute!!

I am LOVING this Ooh LaLa word die, it is so cool and I can't stop using it lol so be warned you are going to see quite a few cards using that one hehe....

I die cut it from black a couple times and then from white foam to give it extra layers and thickness so it popped up off the card!!

To finish it all off a touch of CPD Paris sequins....

I hope you enjoyed this sneaky peek, the collection will be available for shopping on the Wednesday 12th Jan 9am ET time or for StampNation members the previous day!!

I will be back with more Global adventures soon...
Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment