Saturday 22 January 2022

Happy 5th....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

My little miss turned 5 recently and I wanted to make a little crafty kinda card for her because she loves being able to come into my craft room and get creative so I pulled out a couple of die sets from Spellbinders and got to work...

(Dies I used are called Write on and Birthday wishes for everyone, both unfortunately I don't think are available anymore).


To create this card I die cut the clipboard shaped base from desert storm cardstock and then added the paper piece from some white card. I did pop the paper piece up with foam tape so that it wasn't flat on the clipboard.....

I die cut all the clip pieces from silver mirrored card and put it all together. The clip piece is so fun it actually sits up like a real clip!!

It was then time to add in all the other elements...
A big happy 5th sentiment (Birthday wishes for everyone die) and then decorated with the awesome scissors, pencil and paperclip!!

To finish it off of course a touch of pretty sequins!!

I love how this card turned out and I'm pretty sure my little miss loved it also...


Happy crafting friends, hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment