Friday 21 January 2022

Dreaming of time with you....!!

 Hey friends...

I'm stopping by tonight with some more inspiration using products from the latest Global Adventure part two collection from Catherine Pooler Designs!!

I've been having so much fun creating French themed cards and I couldn't go past adding this adorable little kitty to a table scene watching over the Eiffel Tower....



To create this card I started with a white cardstock base of Catherine Pooler premium cardstock and made an ink blend over the whole piece using Sixteen candles and Oh boy! inks....

I then used the Parisian Portico background stamp and stamped it over the inked base using Oh boy! ink. I love how the ink layered over the top!!

It was then time to add in a fun scene so I stamped, coloured and die cut a bunch of images from the Dreaming of France stamp set and arranged them using foam tape to create dimension...

To finish it all off I added the sentiment and a touch of Paris sequins!!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope your inspired to get creative...                                                Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment