Sunday 22 November 2020

Quick Christmas card inspired by CAS....!!

 Hey everyone...

I have been inspired by Christine from "Create a smile stamps" for this new card...

She has had a challenge for people to create and share cards for Christmas made in 10mins!!

I think this is such a fantastic idea to get lots of Christmas cards done in such a short time, great for mass production....


To create this card I started with a white cardstock base covered in double sided adhesive. I then cut a bunch of strips in different widths from three different colours of cardstock...

Once the strips were all cut I placed them on an angle to cover the whole card base, then trimmed off the excess around the edges!!


Using some white cardstock I die cut the "Christmas tree" and a "Speech bubble" that I stamped with the sentiment deck the halls from the "Small Christmas sentiments" stamp set....

To finish off the whole card I added some pretty sequins from the North Pole mix by Catherine Pooler!!

I hope you like this quick and easy to re produce card ready for Christmas....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment