Friday 27 November 2020

Happy holiday penguins....!!

  Hi friends...

I hope you are all well and getting prepped for that busy Christmas season!!

I have a new card to share with you using one of the brand new sets from "Gerda Steiner" "Happy holiday penguin"...


How adorable is this festive group of penguins right??!!
I just love all their happy little faces!!

To create this card I started with a white card base and I stamped the sentiments from all of us and holidays straight onto the card base using Memento tuxedo black ink...


I then added some strips of cardstock to match the colours of the letters the penguins are holding...

The image was all coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend and Altenew markers then cut out using my brother scan n cut machine before adding to the cardbase using some foam dots for dimension!!

I finished it all off with a touch of sequins for some pretty bling...

I hope you enjoy this new holiday card, Happy crafting my friends.
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment