Tuesday 1 September 2020

Merry Christmas with Earth Sparkles....!!

Hey my friends..

It's a brand new month which means a new theme for our monthly challenge at 
"WOW! embossing" Facebook fans page....

This month our theme is.....CHRISTMAS!!


For my monthly theme inspiration I created a Sparkles background by starting with a white cardbase and putting down some strips of double sided adhesive....


Once the adhesive was stuck down I covered them in WOW! Earth Sparkles....

- Mahi Mahi
- Red Snapper


The earth sparkles are good for the environment as well as super sparkly and pretty!!

I added some cute little Mice from a stamp set by "Clearly Besotted" that I coloured up using Copic markers....

A sentiment stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and some Crater Lake sequins finished the card off!!

If you would like to do some shopping at the WOW! store and get yourself some Earth Sparkles then I have a discount ready and waiting for you.....
Use code WOWDTAB for 10% off your order!!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you feel inspired to come and join us this month with the challenge, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment