Friday 4 September 2020

Club Sursee with NUVO drops....

 Hey my crafty friends...

I have a whole bunch of cards to share with you using the latest Club Sursee from 
"Catherine Pooler"....

If you haven't heard or seen Club Sursee yet then what it is is CP happy mail delivered directly to your mail box every month full of crafty goodies for you to get creative with...

There is two different subscription options BASIC or DELUXE


I was inspired by a technique I seen recently by Carly T for these cards using NUVO drops to create super fun backgrounds....

This first one I used a circle stencil mask to spread NUVO drops with a spatula to create a circle focal piece to add the stamped images to!!

My next card is a full card panel of stamped prezzies. 

CP ink colours I used are : Fiesta blue, Limoncello, Lime rickey and Midnight ink....


This next card is all made out of acetate but I masked off a section and used a mix of NUVO  drops to create the coloured panel backing piece for all the fun birthday gift images!! I added a white piece of cardstock to the inside of the card the same size as the NUVO drops panel so that there is still a way to write inside the card!!


This background is also done by spreading NUVO with a spatula... 

I never thought to use the NUVO drops in these ways but they work so well and are so much fun to play around with to create all sorts of backgrounds and die cut elements!! 


The die cut on this one is all done with NUVO drops too... 

I just spread the NUVO drops with a spatula on a piece of white card and then once it was die cut it out...


Thanks for checking out my cards, I hope you enjoy them and feel inspired to create...

You may even feel inspired to join Club Sursee and receive these awesome products in the mail yourself!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment