Friday 7 August 2020

Peachy keen....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

I have been having lots of crafty fun catching up on some projects using products from "Catherine Poolers" Club Sursee... 

Being an international I had a bit of a postal hold up on some of my products due to the covid crisis but things seem to be starting to get here a bit quicker now which is good for my crafty needs hehe!!

I'm so happy to finally have some inspiration done for you using these "Peachy products"!!


I love using my Club Sursee goodies to create co-ordinating card sets, card sets are great to give as gifts for friends...

Club Sursee is a monthly subscription service from Catherine and it is available in a basic or deluxe package which gets ships directly to your mail box once a month....

It is the absolute best receiving a surprise crafty package of goodies in the mail!!

You can check out all the details on Club Sursee - HERE - 


However these awesome peachy products are now available as some of the select Sursee products for customers to purchase separately in the CPD store....

- Just peachy stamps
- Just peachy dies


I used a selection of CP inks to stamp all my images and Midnight ink for the sentiments....


I just love these fun peachy stamps, they are super cute!!


I added a touch of CP sequins to each of the cards and attached them using Glue dots...
Glue dots are a perfect way of adhering sequins as they come in a super small micro size!!

I hope you enjoy this set of peachy cards, and don't forget you can check out all these products separately in the CPD store....

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment