Sunday 9 August 2020

PARADISE FOUND insta hop....!!

Hey my friends...

A bunch of us from the "Catherine Pooler" brand ambassador team have a super fun instagram hop underway for you celebrating the up-coming release of the PARADISE FOUND mini inks.....Yipppeeeee!! 

The Paradise Found mini inks will be release in the CPD store on 12th AUGUST so get your shopping carts ready...


I create a slimline card for my inspiration using all the colours in the Paradise found collection....

The colours are absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure you will agree!!


I created the base by using a white piece of cardstock that I added colour to using the direct to paper method with the ink pads...

I then die cut the "Polka dot" coverplate twice so I could layer it over the top of the inked panel and join it together to fill the length of the slimline base!! 


I stamped a whole bunch of super cute animals from the "Born to be wild" stamp set and die cut them with the "co-ordinating dies"...

To finish it all off I added the born to be wild sentiment along with some pretty CP sequins!!

For a chance at winning yourself a set of the Paradise Found mini inks hop on over and join in the hop over at Instagram...

You can find my Insta page at @ashbie1412 along with all the hop details!!

Hope to see you over there, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment