Saturday 4 July 2020

So happy florals...!!

Hey my crafty friends...

Today I'm popping in to share this one layer card I made using some new products from "Create a smile stamps"!!


For this card I started off with a Neenah dessert storm cardbase and then using the solid florals stamp set I stamped a whole bunch of the beautiful florals in a circle using my Catherine Pooler inks creating a fun floral wreath...

I added the so happy sentiment to the middle of the wreath using Memento tuxedo black ink!!


To finish it all off I added some details with a white gel pen and then stuck on some pretty sequins using Micro glue dots....

I love how bright and cheery the solid florals turned out, they just pop off the card!! 
Such a sweet stamps set perfect for cards of many occasions....

I hope you enjoy it, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment