Monday 6 July 2020

Happy birthday set....!!

Hey everyone....

Tonight I thought I'd pop by and share and set of creations I made using some products from the latest "Catherine Pooler" Lets party release....

This release included some super cool balloon stencils so I started off with a white card base of Catherine's premium white cardstock and then using the "Oval balloon stencil" I ink blended on a whole bunch of balloons using CP inks....


Ink colours used are :
- Aquatini
- Rockin Red
- Orange Twist
- Lime Rickey
- Limoncello
- Tiara

To create the overlapping balloons after starting each balloon move your stencil to a position where it touches part of another balloon and once you have done the base inking of the balloon add in the highlight from the stencil with the same coloured ink...

Try and ink the balloons butter edge darker than the centre to create the see-through balloon look!!


To finish off the card I added the "Stacked happy birthday" die cut from black cardstock and some "Soda springs" sequins...

I then thought it would be fun to create a matching tag perfect to add on the present for this card so using the "Layered tag" die I die cut a tag from Catherine's premium white cardstock and used the same technique to add on the Oval balloons...

I added the sentiment from the "Happy birthday many ways" set using Midnight ink and finished it off with some paper twine to tie it on!!

Thanks so much for checking out this birthday set, I hope you like it...
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment