Thursday 16 July 2020

One plus one....coming soon!!


Well hey there my crafty friends....

There is a brand new release on it's way at "Catherine Pooler" and this collection is called One plus one!!

You are totally going to want to keep and eye out for all the sneaks and shares because it is a must have for any crafty collection ( as are every CPD release hehe)!!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the "4 ever" stamp set (co-ordinating dies will also be available) and the "Old oak tree" background stamp from Under the oak tree bundle.... 


To create this card I first stamped the Old oak tree background using CP ink Icing on the cake and then added on lots of leaves using Grass skirt, Lime Rickey and Limoncello....

Some of the leaves I stamped on a piece of "CP premium white cardstock" and then die cut them so I could layer them on with a piece of foam tape for dimension....

I stamped the tyre swing using CP Black Jack ink and then die cut that also to add to the tree with foam tape!!

To finish the card off I added them missing you sentiment stamped with CP Midnight ink and then a touch of "Big apple" sequins to the tree!!

These stamps are so much fun, I can't wait to share more with you...
Keep your eyes peeled hehe....

Big crafty hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment