Monday 20 July 2020

Good things....!!


It's getting so close to release day for the One plus One collection at "Catherine Pooler"... 
are you excited because I know I am??!!

I've got another couple sneak peeks to share with you from the release using products from the This calls for cake bundle....

I also used the patterned paper from this collection called "A Tisket, a Taskit", the designs in it are just gorgeous!!


To create this first card I started with a base of patterned paper and then using the "Good things mini coverplate" I die cut that from white and yellow cardstock so that I could mix and match the coloured pieces....

I then stamped the you deserve sentiment from the "Be the good sentiments" set onto some white card and layered it on some of the patterned paper. Finishing off the card with some of the "Big apple sequins"!!


For this second card I die cut the base using the "Polka dot coverplate" out of red cardstock before adding it to a white cardbase...

I then die cut the "Good things mini coverplate"out of white and black cardstock so I could use both colours together...

I added some of the A Tisket, a Tasket patterned paper under the good things coverplate frame. I just love this piece of the paper it reminds me of a picnic!!

A sentiment from the "Be the good sentiments" set and some "Big apple sequins" finished it all off....

I hope you enjoy both of these cards, and don't forget all these amazing products will be available very soon so you don't have to wait too much longer to get your hands on them!!

Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment