Saturday 13 June 2020

Thank you for that....!!

Hey my lovely crafty friends...

I have a card to share with you today that features the super cute "You lift me up" stamp set from "Gerda Steiner designs"!!

I created a quick and simple card using this set by stamping the balloon on a white card base and then filling the entire area with WOW! Sparkles....
(I used NUVO liquid glue to fill in the balloon and attach the glitter)


I then coloured up the cute piggy using Copic markers and attached to the card base with foam tape for some dimension....
E50, E51, E11, E23

Using a black pen I added in the balloon string to attach the balloon to the piggy!!


That's the card complete...
There we have a super quick and easy CAS card that is SUPER sparkly!!

I hope you enjoy this fun thank you card, Happy crafting everyone...
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment