Tuesday 9 June 2020

Smokin caterpillars....!!

Hey crafty friends...

I'm stopping by tonight with a new card using some more of the awesome Alice products from "Miss Ink stamps"!!

To start this card I stamped the birthday sentiment from the "Unbirthday" set using Memento tuxedo black ink and then stamped the "Smokin caterpillars" mushrooms around it using an Altenew ink in a light grey colour....


Using the "Rabbit hole" stencil and some distress oxide inks in the colours Twisted citron and Mowed lawn I added some design around the sentiment and images...


I coloured up the cute little caterpillar using Copic markers and added it to the card base with foam tape for dimension...

Copics used : 
YG21, YG23, YG25, R20, W00, W1, W3, W4

I added a little butterfly from the "Watercolour butterflies" along with a couple sequins to finish the card off...

Hope you enjoy this new card, Happy crafting...
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment