Tuesday 5 May 2020

EPIC S**T....!!

Hey my crafting friends...

I have a card to share with you tonight using a bunch of products from "Create a Smile stamps" that I used to create a bright rainbow card with a touch of cheek!!

I wanted to have a rainbow of pencils for this card so I coloured up a bunch of them from the stamp set "First day of school" using Copic markers....

(I'll add a colour list photo below)


Using the awesome "Splotch" stencil I added a rainbow blended background using Catherine Pooler inks....

I placed the stencil in three different areas on the base and added a piece of colour from the rainbow to fill each section of the stencil!!


I outlined the whole of the splotch background with a black pen and then added some white highlights on the inner edge with a white gel pen....

To finish the card off I added sentiment from the "Shit happens" set embossed on black cardstock with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder...

Oh and of course a touch of Crater Lake CP sequins!!

Copic colour list....


Hope you enjoy this cheery rainbow card....
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment