Friday 8 November 2019

Mouse Christmas....!!

Hey everyone....

There is a brand new release at "Create a Smile stamps" and it's a HUGE amazing release full of gorgeous products!!!!

For todays post I have a card to share with you using the "Mouse au chocolat" stamp set and its so adorbs, I just couldn't wait to colour it up!!


There is a range of awesome new cool cuts in the release too, so for the sentiment I used the "Christmas x3" and did the layers in black and white....

This die also has an extra third cut that you can layer on top too, its so cool!!


I coloured up all the images using my fave colouring medium Copics....

For a touch of bling I added some Crater lake sequins from Catherine Pooler, I just can't get enough of sequins lol!!

You totally need to check out this CAS release its seriously AMAZING and I can't wait to create and share more products with you using them!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment