Saturday 9 November 2019

MIS new release... Oh deer!!

Hey everyone....

There is a brand new release at "Miss ink stamps" and it is perfect for the festive season...
It is full of so many gorgeous stamp sets that you are definately going to want to add to your MIS collection!!

I have a slim line card to share with you using a new stamp set called 
"Oh deer". This set is so beautiful and I thought a nice pink and shimmery scene would suit them perfectly!!


For this one I started with a distress oxide ink background using spun sugar and picked raspberry. I then die cut out some hills with a silver glitter paper and added some picked raspberry to the top parts of them.....

I coloured in the beautiful deer using Copic....
C00, C1, C3, R20, E34, E25

The trees are covered in some WOW! sparkles so they are so pretty IRL with all the sparkle!!

I added some Catherine Pooler Charleston sequins for some bling to finish it off...


I hope you enjoyed my new card for the release...
There is also some giveaways and lots of inspiration happening over at the Miss Ink Stamps Instagram page to celebrate the new release so be sure to hop on over there and check it all out!!

Happy shopping and happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment