Tuesday 22 October 2019

Boo-tiful day....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

Halloween is nearly here so I have spooky inspiration for you all using a brand new stamp from "Miss Ink stamps" called "Woodgrain background".....

This one is a large background set with additional images that you can stamp into the woodgrain, which I think is really cool to be able to change the background up for different uses!!


Using a piece of Neenah dessert storm cardstock I ink blended around the edges into the middle using distress oxide inks in the shades Tea dye, Ground espresso and Black soot....

I then stamped the large woodgrain pattern with WOW! embossing ink and heat embossed it with opaque bright white embossing powder!!


I stamped the spooky eye image into the woodgrain using some Memento tuxedo black ink and then heat embossed a sentiment from the "Boo crew" stamp set also with the opaque bright white embossing powder!!

A touch of sequins and the card was finished....

Have you got your halloween cards prepared?! I can't wait for trick or treat time with my little one, she absolutely loved her first one last year!!

Thanks for stopping by, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment