Monday 21 October 2019

Blown away....!!

Hey everyone....

Today I have a creation to share with you using some crafty goodies from "Create a smile stamps"....

The stamp set I used on this one is called "Sweater weather" and it is from the latest release at CAS. It's a super cool set for of adorable critters and some fabulous sentiments to match!!


To start this card I created a base with some ink blended clouds using the "Clouds" stencil and some distress oxide inks. I then stamped on top of one of the clouds the "blown away by your awesomeness" sentiment in black ink....


I used my brother scan and cut to cut out the cute critter with his kite along with some of the leaves...

Once they were cut out I added some foam tape to the back of them and arranged them all onto the card base to look like the critter is flying away in the sky with his kite!!

I finished it off with some CP crater lake sequins...

All images are coloured with Copics 
(You can find the Copic combo inspiration on my instagram - Ashbie1412)

Hope you have enjoyed this card, Happy crafting all
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment