Thursday 26 September 2019

Little Christmas tractor....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I've got another card to share with you today using some awesome products from the new  "It's all about Christmas" release from "Catherine Pooler"!!

I created the backgound using "One fine pine" background stamp and some Black jack CP ink stamped on a white cardstock base....


I then used the "Starry night" coverplate die and cut that from white cardstock but then layered it on some black cardstock before cutting it into a couple of pieces so I could angle it on two spots of the main card base!!


I then got out "Christmas tree farm" stamp set and stamped the gorgeous little tractor/trailor using Black Jack CP ink and then the tree to add into the trailor which I stamped with Lime rickey and Grass skirt....


I stamped and heat embossed the Christmas sentiment using WOW! opaque bright white powder on some black cardstock and fussy cut it out...
(sentiment from Holiday mix stamp set)

Finished off the card with some of the beautiful "Christmas cove" sequin mix...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you enjoy this card...

Oh and if you haven't done so yet I highly recommend going to the CP store to check out the new Christmas release because it AMAZING!! 

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment