Friday 27 September 2019

In a tangle....!!

Hey everyone....

I'm up on the "Gerda Steiner designs" blog today and I have a fun little christmas card to share with you using one of the new release stamps "Tangled penguin"!!

He is just the cutest little penguin all tangled up in his Christmas lights....


To create this card I first used a stencil from Heffy doodle "Barber shop" and inked it using distress oxide inks in Twisted citron and Mowed lawn....

I then die cut some strips from green cardstock and added them to the card base with some foam tape, I love dimension on my cards! 


I then die cut a snowglobe from La-La Land crafts (not sure if this die is available anymore) just out of white cardstock and added that to the card base with some foam tape...

I coloured up all the cute images in the Tangled penguin set with my Copics and layered them onto the snowglobe!!

Finished the card off with a speech bubble saying "Jolly season" that I got from the sentiment sets in the tangled penguin set, I just stamped some of the words not the whole sentiment sentences...  and of course a touch of sequins too!!


Hope you like this card and feel inspired to get started on your Christmas cards too,
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment