Tuesday 16 July 2019

YAY it's your birthday....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I'm up on the "Miss Ink stamps blog" today with this super fun birthday card using a range of the brand new release products!!

I created a fun ink blended stencil background using Distress oxide ink in Squeezed lemonade and spiced marmalade with the new "halftone diamonds stencil"....

Stencils are super awesome to use to create lots of fun patterns on your cards and the amount of different effects you can get is endless!!


I am so in love with the "EI-ei-o" die, I just had to use it to create the word YAY....
perfect to add with the sentiment and images from the "PiƱata party" stamp set!!


I coloured up all the images using Spectrum Tri-blend markers in the colours : 
Tan blend, Ice grey blend, Bright pink blend, Citrus green blend, Jade green blend and Green turquoise blend. 


Of course I had to give the card a touch of pretty sequins for some bling...

I just love how this card came together as a bright, fun and cheery birthday card, I hope you enjoy it!!

Thanks for stopping by today, Hugz Ashlee

3 comments:

  1. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check the north face school uniform kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete

  2. For all our readers that want to know how to download kissasian from kissasian on Mac OS X, VideoDuke is the only tool you will need. This massive collection of kissasian.one is considered by most users the best website out there.
    Kissasian.one

    ReplyDelete