Wednesday 17 July 2019

Crafty friends....!!

Hey everyone....

It's time to share some new "Hello Sweetums" inspiration and this time my card uses the super awesome stamp set "Crafty companions" and co-ordinating dies....


To start this card off I stamped a whole heap of the cute little glue bottles all over my card base and then masked them all with some tape. 

Then using some Catherine Pooler Ink and an MFT lots of heart stencil I created a fun background around my images....


Once I'd finished all the inking I splattered with some Opaque white paint for a fun effect....

It was then time to remove all the masks to reveal the panel!!


I coloured up the glue bottle images with a little bit of C Copic markers just to give some shading...

I Added a fun sentiment from the crafty companions set along with a die cut layered friends cut and finished it off with some sequins!!

There we have a simple card for a crafty friend....

Hope you like it, have fun creating with your Hello Sweetums goodies,
Hugz Ashlee

3 comments:

  1. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check the north face school uniform kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete

  2. I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!https://aniworld.mom

    ReplyDelete