Wednesday 24 April 2019

ROAR- some....!!

Hey everyone....

Are you ready for a ROAR - ing card??!! 

I wanted to try out some pastel colouring with my Copics and I thought these super cute dinosaurs from the "prehistoric playmates" set by Hello Sweetums would be perfect!!

Once I coloured them up along with some of the trees and rocks I used the co-ordinating dies to cut them out....



The background was done using a stencil from Heffy doodle on neenah desert storm cardstock and I inked it with make art ink!! 

I love heat embossing my sentiments with white opaque WOW! embossing powder, it works so well on any colour card!! 

I just adore this sweet set from HS and there is so many more cuties available in the store too, you should totally check it out!! 

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment