Tuesday 23 April 2019

Make a mouse smile....!!

Hey everyone.....

I'm absolutely loving all the gorgeous images from "Miss ink stamps", they are super cute and so much fun to colour!!

For this card I used the set "Say cheese" and made a sun with the scene builder stencil....


I love the fun sentiments included in this set...
I used some WOW! opaque white powder and heat embossed "how do you make a mouse smile" on the front of the card and inside I will be putting the answer "say cheese"!!


For the Hello in the background I used a die from Pink fresh studio called "hello with botanicals"... I stencilled the sun from the scene builder with Catherine Pooler ink Peach Bellini and Limoncello onto the card base first before cutting out the die piece which makes part of the sun raised. 

I hope you enjoyed todays card...
You can check out all the fabulous products available from Miss Ink stamps here at the store.

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment