Tuesday 5 March 2019

FRIENDS....through thick and thin!!

Hi everyone...

Im up on the "Create a smile stamps" blog sharing a card I made featuring some images from the "Gull gang" stamp set and a fun alcohol ink background.

I really wanted to experiment with my alcohol inks so I thought it would be fun to try and create a background with them to replicate some water so that the gull could be floating on the log...



Using a piece of alcohol ink paper I chose two colours of alcohol ink along with gold mixative and played around with the inks until I was happy with the end result.

I then stamped, cut and coloured (with Copic) the "Gull gang" images, then mounted them into position with foam tape.
I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the "Friends like you" set on black cardstock with WOW white embossing powder

Just experiment with the alcohol inks, its super fun to see what the piece will turn out like when you have no real control of how the inks are going to end up on the paper.

Happy crafting everyone.... 
Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment