Wednesday 6 March 2019

Best.... friend anyone could ask for!!

Hey everyone....

I've been having fun playing around with my "Catherine Pooler" products and some "WOW" embossing powder that was also inspired/created with Catherine to match her ink colours... 
I think its such a super cool idea and I seriously hope she brings them out for every colour ink pad she has because I totally need them hehe!! 

The powder I used for this one is from the "Melon ice" set in the shade honeydew. 


To create this card I first blended some Catherine Pooler inks onto my cardbase, then used the "BFF background stamp" over the top and embossed with the honeydew powder. 

I then embossed with opaque white powder an image from the "Grateful heart" stamp set and coloured it with Altenew water brush pens. 

To finish off the card I added some sweet sentiments from Simon says stamp and some clear sequins for that bit of bling!! 

I hope you enjoy the end result...
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee




Challenges :
Time out challenge - Unique : http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Delicious blending over the embossed 'trellis', Ashlee ... and beautiful colouring of that gorgeous floral swag ... this is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    I wasn't able to find the link or badge for our challenge on your post ... could you add them? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete