Wednesday 2 January 2019

Blooms....!!

Hey everyone....

Tonight I thought I would share with you all a couple of the cards I made for the "Uniquely Creative" advent kit that they released for December. It was full of lots of fun products, a crafty goody to open each day for the lead up to christmas!!

Dont worry though, if you missed out on the kit they actually have some "mini kits" available on the webstore including the UC products that were included in the advent kit (also available to purchase separately).

These cards are made using the "Mini bloom" stamp and co-ordinating die.


The first card I coloured and cut out two of the flower image and placed them on my card base with some foam tape. Using the "mini brilliant sentiments" set I added a sentiment to the middle of my flowers. Some UC embellishments finished off the card. 

This second card I created by using some NUVO shimmer powder on photo paper to place underneath my card base where I cut out a rectangle from the "Cross stitch rectangles" die.


I added the flower that I coloured and cut with the co-ordinaing die to the card front with some foam tape, added the sentiment from the same "mini brilliant sentiments" set I used on the other card and then finished it off with some UC enamel dots. 


This flower set is certainly so beautiful and a lovely one to create with, I hope you all enjoyed seeing the card I made using it. 

Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment