Friday 28 December 2018

Own kind....!!

Hey everyone....

I hope you all had a super awesome christmas....
We had a lovely couple of days with family which was so nice, I just love christmas time!! 

I have this card to share with you that I made using a beautiful new set from "Uniquely Creative" called "Stand strong pals" along with the co-ordinating die. 


This card I made by using the stencil from the "mixed media mini kit" to create a colourful background with distress inks. I then added a sentiment from the same stamp set, coloured and die cut the image I wanted to use and placed it into position with some foam tape. To finish it off I added some UC embellishments. 

A simple but pretty card for a beautiful friend!! 

Hope you like it, happy crafting everyone and just incase I'm not back before the new year... 
Stay safe and have a Happy new year!! 

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment