Tuesday 18 December 2018

First Christmas....!!

Hi everyone...

Im up on the blog at "Gerda Steiner designs" today and I am sharing a card I made using the super sweet stamp "Baby boy christmas"....

It's a fairly simple card really but I think it makes the image the absolute focal point of the card. 


First I coloured the background with some distress ink "Festive berries" and added some "Black soot" around the edges. I spritzed it with water for a splotchy effect, I just love the result you get when you do this technique!! 

Using the sentiment included in the stamp set I heat embossed it with some "WOW" white embossing powder.....

The image I coloured with Copics, cut it out and mounted it to the card with a double layer of foam tape for some nice dimension. 

To finish off the card some pretty sequins. 
There you have an easy christmas card perfect for a new baby's first christmas.

This is my last post for Gerdas blog this year but I will certainly be back with more creations for the blog next year..... 

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment