Wednesday 19 December 2018

Celebrations....!!

Hey everyone....

Today I am sharing with you my very last post for "Create a smile" challenge team...
The term has come to an end but I had an absolute blast designing for CAS this past six months!!

Our theme this fortnight is "Celebrations" and I thought it would be fun to use the "Radio rock" stamp for a birthday celebration!! 


I created the background using NUVO shimmer powders on glossy photo paper and then stamped the music stamps and sentiment from the radio rock set using Archival black ink.

I coloured the radio image with Copics and added it to the card with a double layer of foam tape. I love using foam tape behind my images to add dimension. 

To finish the card I added some silver embellishments. 


I hope you have all enjoyed seeing my Create a smile creations this year, Im so thankful for my time on the team... It sure was fun, Thank you CAS!!

Happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment