Sunday 2 September 2018

Turn that frown upside down....!!

Hey everyone...

I wanted to pop in tonight to share with you a card I made using 
the super fun new stamp set from "Gerda Steiner designs
called "Upside down flamingo"....

 How fun is this flamingo right....??!!


I coloured up the flamingo using Copics and 
made a fun distress oxide background to put him on...

I used a die from "Avery elle" called "Oval burst" and coloured that with some oxide inks...
 I then used a bit of oxide ink mixed with water to splatter all over. 

The leaves are out of a die cut set from "Craftin Desert divas called inside scalloped circles" that I also inked up with oxide inks...

To finish off the card of course a touch of beautiful sequins from 
"hbbrittneylee" store on etsy!!


I hope you enjoy this fun card...
Till next time happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment