Thursday 30 August 2018

Shake it, shake it....!!

Hi everyone....

Its creative challenge time at "Craftin Desert Divas" and the 
theme we had to follow is Shaker card!! 

Now I don't know about you but I LOVE me a shaker card!!

Recently I had seen a tip from a lady on instagram called "Nickynoocards" to use a storage pouch to create a borderless shaker card so I just had to give it a go. 


I used the beautiful stamp set called "Hello beautiful" for this one... 
along with a mix of sequins from the "Shimmer" mix and the "Fairy dust" mix. 

The thank you sentiment I framed with the die "Inside scalloped circles".

The flowers I coloured up with Copics. 

I hope you are inspired by all the lovely creations for the 
CDD Creative challenge shaker card theme!!

Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment