Friday 1 June 2018

Happy mail.......!!

Hey everyone...

Today I have a card I've made using some stamps I got from "Create a smile"...

I was so lucky to recently win a voucher for the store 
from one of their challenges (thanks CAS)!!

The set I used is called "Bear mail" and its a super duper cute set!!


I got the new "Wendy Vecchi - make art blendable inks" the other day and 
I just had to try them out, so they are what I used to create the background!!

Of course I had to add a pop of sequins to 
the scene too just to finish it off...

Hope you like my little postie card!!

Hugz Ashlee 



Challenges : 
Simon says stamp Wednesday - Anything goes : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is adorable, I LOVE the background.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete