Monday 4 June 2018

Enjoy your day....!!

Hey everyone...

Tonight I have a card to share with you using the stamp set "On the bookshelf" 

This set is so fun, you can create the bookshelf's how ever you 
like with all the added accessories....


It had been awhile since I got out my Zig clean colour real brush markers 
so I thought it was time to get them out to colour this set up... 

(Sequins used in the photo are from "Hbbrittneylee" store on etsy)

The wooden wall I did using Watering can - Make art blendable ink and the background stamp "whimsical woodgrain" from MFT.


I really enjoyed making this fun bookshelf card, and I hope you enjoy it too!!

Hugz Ashlee 




Challenges :
Simon says stamp Wednesday - Anything goes : http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/


1 comment:

  1. How cute is this little scene. I love the cat with the glasses. Your coloring is stunning! Thank you so much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, Anything Goes Challenge.

    ♥Mindy

    ReplyDelete