Tuesday 13 March 2018

Whimsy bunnies....!!

Hi everyone...

Have you seen the brand new "Whimsy bunnies" stamp & colour kit for February from 
"Uniquely Creative" yet??!!....

If you haven't you are totally missing out, because the kit is GORGEOUS!!

Ive got a couple of my cards here to share 
with you that I made for the kit...



On both of the cards I made some backgrounds using distress ink with stencils.. 
The first card I used the "Bubbles" stencil and on the second one I used the "Sand texture" stencil both available from Uniquely.


The Dream die also comes in the kit... 
it also includes the die word "SMILE" too!! 
Its a lovely die that matches the sentiments in the stamp set perfectly!! 

Thanks for stopping by and Im sure Ill be back with 
more inspiration using this kit very soon!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment