Monday 12 March 2018

Uniquely Creative cards with alcohol ink backgrounds....!!

Hi everyone... 

I thought today I would pop in and share a couple of my cards 
made using the brand new kit, add on stamps and dies from "Uniquely Creative" !!

The new kit "Whimsy bunnies" is jam packed with lots of goodies... 

This one is made using a couple of the add on stamp sets called 
"Tea party" and "Spring bouquet".


The die I used on this one is a new essentials die called 
"Stitched scalloped circles", I cut the inside out using a nesting circle 
to make the shaker frame. 

The colourful background in the shaker piece was done using alcohol inks... 
the fun sequins are included in the kit!! 

My next card has some of the alcohol background on it too...
It features a beautiful flower from the "Spring bouquet"
 add on set all coloured up with Copics.  


The dies I used on this one are 
"Stitched six window frame" which is a new add on die
 and "Stitched nesting circles"....

The sentiments are from a new essentials stamp set called "Sweet sentiment builder".

I Added a touch of sequins for a pop of bling!! 

Hope you have enjoyed these cards...
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment