Monday 18 December 2017

Mermaid wishes.....!!

Hi everyone....

I am popping in to show you a couple cards I have made for the brand new 

OMG this kit is AMAZING... 
It is such fantastic value yet again, 
the images are gorgeous and the dies are so much fun!!

There is also add on stamp sets and dies available too...

Here is my first card, a fun shaker filled with sand and pretty sequins!!


The images are all coloured with Copics, 
you can find the colours I have used for these in the 
book that comes in the Stamp & Colour kit...

The strips on the first card and the background on this next one is done using 
distress oxide inks....


How cool are the bubble droplets that come in the kit too...
I am just loving this kit and I can see I am going to be using it a lot!! 

Thanks for stopping by...
Hope you enjoy my cards and I will pop back soon 
with some more inspiration using this "Mermaid wishes Stamp & Colour kit"!! 

Hugz Ashlee 


P.S I am also a "Uniquely Creative supplier" so if you are in Aus and would love a kit too feel free to contact me and I can help you out or check out my business page on 
Facebook under Ashcraft & Gifts 

No comments:

Post a Comment