Wednesday 13 December 2017

Friend...!!

Hey Everyone....

It has been a long time coming but I finally have a new Magnolia card to share 
with you using lots of pretty flowers and leaves from "I am Roses"!!


Tilda is coloured using distress inks...

The friend sentiment is a chipboard from Make it crafty.
I coloured it with ink, added some little white dots with one of my pens, then covered with glossy accents to give it a lovely shine!! 

Here is a close up of the lovely flowers and leaves I used from "I am Roses"...
they have such a beautiful selection in the store!! 


I added in the background a die cut from 
"Uniquely Creative" called "Heart wreath"...

Thankyou for stopping by my blog today to see my new card, 
I sure hope you like it!!

Hugz Ashlee 


Challenges :
Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes : http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com.au

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlee, what a beautiful card, I love it and love how you coloured and use glossy accent on the Sentiment it really pops! I’m a follower now 😊 thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Midweek Magnolias. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck, ivy

    ReplyDelete