Wednesday 9 August 2017

YNS DT Dare....!!

Hello crafty friends....


It's DT Dare time at "Your Next Stamp" and the theme is to create 
something around the theme of "Colour me happy"!!

For this theme I thought the new release set "Starburst background" 
was absolutely perfect....

I stamped it up in pretty colours of ink and wola.... 


Starburst bursting with colour... 

"Hope your day is bursting with happiness" is the lovely sentiment 
that comes with the starburst set!!


Thanks for stopping by to see my DT Dare card....

Now its time to pop on over to the "YNS blog" because one lucky commenter can win themselves a stamp set of their choice, How awesome!!

Until next time, Happy crafting
Hugz Ashlee 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ashlee this is beautiful. Love the Star Burst, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I absolutely LOVE how you used the Starburst set for this challenge Ashlee!

    ReplyDelete