Friday 18 August 2017

YNS challenge time.....!!

Hello everyone....


There is a new Sketch and Colour challenge over on the "YNS blog"

Here is the inspirational pics for the Sketch and Colour....



I have used the super cute and fun set called "Aquarium antics" and added in a fun touch of colour behind the fishies using the "Paint swooshes and splatter" set!!


I followed the sketch and also tried to use the colours in the 
inspirational pic by colouring my fishies in similar colours of Copic....


You can shop all your YNS goodies here at the "store".....

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge!!

Happy crafting and Hugz 
Ashlee 



1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooo cute Ashlee! I love how you used the sketch and these cutie fishies. Love the ink swipes in the background.

    ReplyDelete