Wednesday 12 September 2012

washi...

Hi everyone,
How is your week going...?
I have been busy working and also creating a few projects at one time lol!!
 
At Mad for Markers this month our challenge is to use YG and G markers...
So I have coloured up a Saturated Canary image washi girl, I coloured some of the washi tape using those colour family markers!!

(These are the first pages in my new blue smash book)
 
Here are my pages..
 
 
Cant wait to get more Washi...hehe

 
Close up of my coloured image...




 
Oh washi tape..oh washi tape...I think I have a new addiction!!
I loved colouring up this gorgeous Saturated Canary image...
you can now purchase Saturated stamps from Sammi's Mad for Markers store at www.madformarkers.com.au
 
and dont forget to stop on over at the challenge blog to see what the other girls have to show you for our current challenge www.madformarkerschallenges.blogspot.com
 
Hope you have enjoyed my smash pages...
 
Hugz Ashlee
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow your page looks awesome ! I am loving your Saturated Canarys they come up so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! I seen it on the smashaholics FB page!! You are a very talented lady! Your coloring of that image is beautiful! Happy Smashing! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Ash. Sorry I haven't got back to you after I messaged u on Facebook about your shop and colouring classes. I am very slack. I love how you coloured those folds in washi girls shirt.

    ReplyDelete