Tuesday 18 September 2012

Little Raven Smash page!!

Hi everyone,
I have a smash book page to share with you today for our current
Mad for markers challenge which is to use your YG and G markers!!

Copics used are YG63 and G21 to airbrush my doily.
 
Here is my pages...
 
 
Used my cool instax camera to take my piccys...

 
This page is about little raven art which is all locally
made in tasmania...its all so pretty!!
I actually won this gorgeous blue resin necklace...So lucky!!

 
I found this gorgeous bird tag at a little shop around from mine called Hope and Me!!

 
Heres the airbrushed doily... !!
 
Thanks for checking out my page, pop on over to the M4M challenge blog
to see what the other girls have to inspire you with...
 
 
Hugz ash


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I have just seen this, well done ash, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete